Warringtonfire ‘Fire Doors Explained’ Seminar and Live Fire Test
Warringtonfire Testing & Certification Limited
ABOUT THE DAY: The day graphically illustrates how important correctly constructed, installed and maintained fire doors are in keeping people and buildings safe. Through a combination of demonstrations and seminars, Warringtonfire will explain fire door construction, testing, installation and third party certification.
Date: Tuesday 24th September
Time: 10am – 3pm
Location: Warringtonfire, Chiltern House, Stocking Lane Hughenden Valley, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP14 4ND
• Why do we need to understand fire doors?
• Background to the regulatory requirements
• Anatomy of fire resistant doorsets
• Fire testing, test reports and the role of assessments
• Installation of fire doors
• Witness a live fire resistance test demonstrating the issues discussed
• Third party certification and CE marking – what it is and how it helps.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Construction companies and installers
• Property, facilities and estates managers
• Fire officers
• Manufacturers and suppliers
• Architects and specifiers
• Approved inspectors and building control officers
• Technical sales staff.
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE:
Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment
To book your place, please click here: https://firedoorsexplained-fdsw.eventbrite.co.uk
For more details, please contact email@example.com